Who am I?
Realistically idealistic daydreamer, seasoned procrastinator, atheist and monarchist with a secret agenda and a slight inclination towards voodoo practices.
My other stuff
  • QATAR BLAH BLAH
  • ExpatWoman
  • Facebook
  • Virtual Tourist
  • I Read
    Tennis
    6 September 2007
    Good bye



    For us there is no death.
    Rest here merely bones.
    Around you love's in flower,
    Zero though our breath,
    Etched into these stones.
    Read and feel its power.




    I remember my first night in Qatar. I flew few days earlier than originally planned to make it to the concert. Pavarotti wasn't at his best anymore, but as always he gave his best.
    posted by Bravecat @ 9:52 am  
    4 Comments:
    • At 06/09/2007, 12:58, Blogger don_veto said…

      When I first saw that picture, I thought Demis Rousos died.

       
    • At 06/09/2007, 15:35, Blogger Taras said…

      Grande voce, grande vita. Rest in peace, Luciano.

      My favorite aria is "Nessun Dorma."

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nessun_Dorma
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VATmgtmR5o4

       
    • At 06/09/2007, 17:23, Blogger Ammaro said…

      He was great; I remember back when we used to live in London, around 93 or so, my mom used to love watching him whenever he performed, and she used to drag us along. We used to think it was a little overrated back then, but what did we know, we were kids. May his soul rest in peace.

       
    • At 06/09/2007, 18:13, Blogger Mattâ„¢ said…

      I heard this morning that he had died on the radio on my way to school.

      I wish that I had taken the chance to see him in concert, I love his voice.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Meet Me

    Name: Bravecat
    Home: Island of Love, Cyprus
    My profile
    Previous Posts
    Archives