Who am I?
Realistically idealistic daydreamer, seasoned procrastinator, atheist and monarchist with a secret agenda and a slight inclination towards voodoo practices.
My other stuff
  • QATAR BLAH BLAH
  • ExpatWoman
  • Facebook
  • Virtual Tourist
  • I Read
    Tennis
    16 August 2007
    Dreamland



    I had the strangest dream... I dreamed that I was in a hotel room with a man. I don't know who he was, or why we were there. I know he was in bed while I was taking a shower. When I walked out I realised that the room got filled with light blue water, and there were fish in the water... tiny dolphins and whales... and stars, and shells... The water was knee deep. The man didn't say a word, he was asleep on the bed which looked like a white island in this little blue sea, and the whole room was filled with sunlight coming through the windows. Fish were playing around my feet, and I just stood there in absolute awe at the beauty of it all...
    posted by Bravecat @ 9:05 am  
    5 Comments:
    • At 17/08/2007, 01:13, Blogger Mattâ„¢ said…

      Did you wake up having to pee ?

      ... and with a crazing for seafood ?

       
    • At 17/08/2007, 09:57, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      could be a vision for a new hotel concept on the Palm(s)?

      THE CATFISH HOTEL

       
    • At 17/08/2007, 13:53, Blogger Sever said…

      You are lucky to have such a beautiful dream!
      Just still can't figure out what that man is doing there.

      & my dream was about amnesia... I had it & did not remember a lot of things:-/

       
    • At 17/08/2007, 18:40, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Matt,

      I always wake up having to pee! And I always crave seafood. No, it must be something else.

      Anon,

      Hey that could actually work in Dubai! I mean what's too crazy for this place?

      Sever,

      You dreamed about amnesia or you can't remember what your dream was about? :P

       
    • At 18/08/2007, 11:24, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      just discovered your page today and it made my day! if i read any more arab forum bull i swear i will blow smth up! live up to the TeRrOrIsT image of the scary arab muslims. why did you go to dubai?????????

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Meet Me

    Name: Bravecat
    Home: Island of Love, Cyprus
    My profile
    Previous Posts
    Archives