Who am I?
Realistically idealistic daydreamer, seasoned procrastinator, atheist and monarchist with a secret agenda and a slight inclination towards voodoo practices.
My other stuff
  • QATAR BLAH BLAH
  • ExpatWoman
  • Facebook
  • Virtual Tourist
  • I Read
    Tennis
    1 August 2007
    Is it just me?
    Has anyone seen this ad? Du mobile payments? Is it just me who thinks it is horrible? I mean, how is Du mobile payments facility going to help that little girl in the middle of the war zone? The music is nice, the scenes are beautiful, but what in the world? Du freaking mobile payments???

    posted by Bravecat @ 4:14 pm  
    2 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Meet Me

    Name: Bravecat
    Home: Island of Love, Cyprus
    My profile
    Previous Posts
    Archives