Who am I?
Realistically idealistic daydreamer, seasoned procrastinator, atheist and monarchist with a secret agenda and a slight inclination towards voodoo practices.
My other stuff
  • QATAR BLAH BLAH
  • ExpatWoman
  • Facebook
  • Virtual Tourist
  • I Read
    Tennis
    26 July 2007
    I'm still here
    And I am not going anywhere.

    I have too much to deal with at the moment. I am working 6 days a week putting in 10 hour days, my best friend from Cyprus is here with her family and I am playing a host, so I don't have the time for blogging. Nor do I have a subject. All I think about these days is the stuff I wouldn't write here.

    And as I have said, I'm always here...
    posted by Bravecat @ 11:57 pm  
    3 Comments:
    • At 27/07/2007, 04:24, Blogger Sever said…

      And here I will put kisses.

      :-* :-* :-*
      (Read: chmok, chmok, chmok... if you remember Russian :-D)

       
    • At 28/07/2007, 13:41, Blogger don_veto said…

      all work and no play makes cat a dull girl.

      Stop working, life is too short.

       
    • At 28/07/2007, 16:50, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Sever,

      Kisses right back to you :)

      Don Veto,

      I know!! I'll finish with this job on the 5th of August. It was a temporary kinda thing. I wouldn't ever consider something like that for any considerable period of time! Life is too short indeed.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Meet Me

    Name: Bravecat
    Home: Island of Love, Cyprus
    My profile
    Previous Posts
    Archives