Who am I?
Realistically idealistic daydreamer, seasoned procrastinator, atheist and monarchist with a secret agenda and a slight inclination towards voodoo practices.
My other stuff
  • QATAR BLAH BLAH
  • ExpatWoman
  • Facebook
  • Virtual Tourist
  • I Read
    Tennis
    22 July 2007
    THE END



    We left so many words unsaid,
    And now we've lost the chance
    The only thing that I regret -
    You never saw me dance

    In hot pursuit of what and why
    And where, and when and who
    The only thing that I regret -
    I didn't dance for you

    As much as I regret it, see -
    There's nothing I could do:
    You knew you'd never dance with me,
    I guess I knew it, too.

    posted by Bravecat @ 5:59 pm  
    5 Comments:
    • At 23/07/2007, 02:31, Blogger Mise said…

      How true that is, QC

       
    • At 26/07/2007, 15:31, Blogger ghoweljlsfqwef said…

      Are you going to stop blogging?

       
    • At 26/07/2007, 21:55, Blogger Mattâ„¢ said…

      You CANNOT stop blogging !

      What will I do when I'm avoiding my schoolwork, or my life ?!

       
    • At 26/07/2007, 23:57, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Mise,

      Uh huh...

      Dot,

      I don't think I'll stop blogging. I am just in no mood for any story telling at the moment. Maybe sometime sooner or later..

      Mattie,

      Look who's talking!!! Where were YOU when I wanted to avoid my work or my life???

       
    • At 27/07/2007, 04:22, Blogger Sever said…

      Just 2 weeks ago I said to my friend - I will never dance with Him, never.

      & I know this, too.

      Very beautiful, Auntie.

      & sad as it must be :-/

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Meet Me

    Name: Bravecat
    Home: Island of Love, Cyprus
    My profile
    Previous Posts
    Archives