Who am I?
Realistically idealistic daydreamer, seasoned procrastinator, atheist and monarchist with a secret agenda and a slight inclination towards voodoo practices.
My other stuff
  • QATAR BLAH BLAH
  • ExpatWoman
  • Facebook
  • Virtual Tourist
  • I Read
    Tennis
    12 August 2007
    I hate tennis!
    I wake up, and first thing I do - I run to my laptop and open tennis news to catch up on what happened overnight. And what do I see?? Djokovic smothered Rafa and will meet Federer in the finals, and Sharapova withdrew with leg injury 20 minutes before her semifinal! I mean, WTF?? Who in the world withdraws 20 minutes before the semifinal? What, was she walking downstairs to the courts and slipped on the staircase? Did her racket bag land on her foot and broke her toe? Did she get stuck in the elevator and use her leg to break open the door??

    And I won't even go into Rafa-Djokovic game.



    From now on I'm watching snooker.
    posted by Bravecat @ 7:59 am  
    5 Comments:
    • At 12/08/2007, 16:18, Blogger ghoweljlsfqwef said…

      I agree with you. Tennis has suffered too much in recent years in terms of hot women leaving the sport. Graff, Kournikova and now Sharapova.
      I think you should start playing tennis... I'd be watching every game ;)

       
    • At 12/08/2007, 20:44, Blogger Sever said…

      I think I will die but will not get why Arabs like Kournikova.
      Village girl!
      Just because she is a blond?

      QC, don't cry.
      It seems, it's not your summer :-/
      You even affects tennis players.
      Black eye... or devils eye?

       
    • At 12/08/2007, 22:37, Blogger Susan said…

      oof...snooker? That's worse than watching bowling or poker.

       
    • At 13/08/2007, 01:53, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Hey I like bowling! Never mind I haven't bowled since Oprah got thin! :-P

       
    • At 13/08/2007, 09:07, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Dot,

      Shara didn't leave the sport, she just withdrew from her last game. And no I don't play tennis, I couldn't hit the ball to save my life!

      Sever,

      I guess it has to do with her being blond and stupid looking. You know, the perfect female.

      Cairogal,

      Hey girl! Long time no see! And by the way, snooker is fun!

      Baj,

      There are few reasons why I love you, and your comebacks are one of them! :P

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Meet Me

    Name: Bravecat
    Home: Island of Love, Cyprus
    My profile
    Previous Posts
    Archives