Who am I?
Realistically idealistic daydreamer, seasoned procrastinator, atheist and monarchist with a secret agenda and a slight inclination towards voodoo practices.
My other stuff
  • QATAR BLAH BLAH
  • ExpatWoman
  • Facebook
  • Virtual Tourist
  • I Read
    Tennis
    26 October 2005
    Newsflash
    Qatar Traffic:

    From now on jumping signals and overtaking from the right will carry a fine of QR 3000. Talking on the mobile without a hands-free will cost you QR 200. Wow. .

    Cyprus Traffic:

    No mobiles, full stop. Hands-free, bluetooth devices - not allowed. Neither is eating or drinking. I think next step will be to ban singing along to the music, talking to the passengers, holding the steering wheel with one hand. Oh, they should ban manual transmission too, as that requires one hand off the steering wheel..

    Cyprus Flag:

    The flags with yellow Cyprus map will have to be replaced by the flags with copper Cyprus map. Not only new flags will come out copper, but all the current ones that are yellow have to be removed and replaced. My opinion? Duhh...

    Qatar Bird flu:

    Apparently Qatar is "totally free from the disease" so far, but a number of imported birds was destroyed by the authorities as a protective measure to prevent the bird flu outbreak in the country (as per Gulf Times 26/10/05).

    Qatar Cat flu:

    I knew it.. The day my husband goes to work when he recovers from flu will be the day I come down with one. I can already feel it. Great.. Hopefully will make it to the Halloween party on Friday. Fingers crossed..

    =^..^=
    posted by Bravecat @ 1:41 pm  
    2 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Meet Me

    Name: Bravecat
    Home: Island of Love, Cyprus
    My profile
    Previous Posts
    Archives