Who am I?
Realistically idealistic daydreamer, seasoned procrastinator, atheist and monarchist with a secret agenda and a slight inclination towards voodoo practices.
My other stuff
  • QATAR BLAH BLAH
  • ExpatWoman
  • Facebook
  • Virtual Tourist
  • I Read
    Tennis
    4 February 2007
    Cyprius Victor!



    What an awesome victory! The players I root for didn't do all that well this season, and this is the first truly outstanding result. Marcos Baghdatis of Cyprus beat Croat Ivan Ljubicic, number 3 in the world, in Ivan's home country, in front of Croatian fans. Ivan won Zagreb tournament last year, but this year Marcos snatched his crown from him.

    Second ATP title for Marcos. Well done!
    posted by Bravecat @ 8:16 pm  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Meet Me

    Name: Bravecat
    Home: Island of Love, Cyprus
    My profile
    Previous Posts
    Archives