Who am I?
Realistically idealistic daydreamer, seasoned procrastinator, atheist and monarchist with a secret agenda and a slight inclination towards voodoo practices.
My other stuff
  • QATAR BLAH BLAH
  • ExpatWoman
  • Facebook
  • Virtual Tourist
  • I Read
    Tennis
    12 September 2007
    Happy Birthday, Blah!


    Our crazy forum is one year old today, and it's great fun. I met great people through it and I don't know what I would be relying on for entertainment and laughs throughout the day without it!

    ;-)


    posted by Bravecat @ 10:48 am  
    1 Comments:
    • At 14/09/2007, 08:45, Blogger Mark Heyne said…

      Hi Cat! Thanks for dropping into Qatar Oasis. I am a teacher at Qatar University, and the Oasis serves as a portal to a number of activities for my students. As the uni has been closed since june, the site hasn't changed since then. All the best, Medway.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Meet Me

    Name: Bravecat
    Home: Island of Love, Cyprus
    My profile
    Previous Posts
    Archives