Who am I?
Realistically idealistic daydreamer, seasoned procrastinator, atheist and monarchist with a secret agenda and a slight inclination towards voodoo practices.
My other stuff
  • QATAR BLAH BLAH
  • ExpatWoman
  • Facebook
  • Virtual Tourist
  • I Read
    Tennis
    14 September 2007
    Ramadan, day 1 (yesterday)
    This is what happens to me when I don't have access to coffee in the morning:


    QC
    : Good morning, Mr. VIPA (Very Important Pompous Arse)

    VIPA: Good morning QC, so and so told me that you speak Greek?

    QC: Sometimes

    VIPA: I know two words in Greek!

    QC: Ugh?

    VIPA: Christos Anesti! (Greek Easter greeting, translates as Christ arose from the dead)

    QC: Thanks, you too

    VIPA: I thought it meant Happy Easter?

    QC: Yes. Ramadan Kareem, Mr. VIPA

    VIPA: I am Greek Orthodox

    QC: Oh, sorry, Merry Christmas

    VIPA: You too (backing away while keeping his eyes on me)
    posted by Bravecat @ 10:37 am  
    15 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Meet Me

    Name: Bravecat
    Home: Island of Love, Cyprus
    My profile
    Previous Posts
    Archives