Who am I?
Realistically idealistic daydreamer, seasoned procrastinator, atheist and monarchist with a secret agenda and a slight inclination towards voodoo practices.
My other stuff
  • QATAR BLAH BLAH
  • ExpatWoman
  • Facebook
  • Virtual Tourist
  • I Read
    Tennis
    28 July 2008
    Help needed
    I am looking for a temporary training coordinator to assist me until the end of the year (+/- a month or so). It should be a lady on a husband's or father's sponsorship as I won't be able to provide a company visa for a temp employee. I would prefer some training coordination experience although it is not a prerequisite. What is absolutely essential - college degree, excellent English communication skills, computer skills (doesn't need to type fast tho), great telephone manners, polite and getting along well with people of various nationalities and cultures. Some Dubai experience and own car and driving licence are preferred. The person will work independently and not as someone's assistant. The job will involve sourcing, evaluating and liaising with local training providers, choosing the most appropriate training programmes, and coordinating trainings and related training arrangements including venues, course materials, travel arrangements, etc. Office is located just off Sheikh Zayed road 5 minutes from Times Square in Al Quoz, working days/hours Sunday - Thursday 8.30 - 5.30. I will consider part time/shorter hours/fewer days a week as well. I would prefer a European lady, and that's not because I am a racist bitch, but because I am the only one here and feel outnumbered! Of course I will consider all nationalities. If you are interested or know someone who might be, send the CV to qatarcat@gmail.com
    Many thanks!
    posted by Bravecat @ 2:32 pm  
    3 Comments:
    • At 28/07/2008, 21:37, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      email sent

       
    • At 02/08/2008, 09:21, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Thanks for the emails guys, I won't be able to answer them all. So if you don't hear from me, then unfortunately you either weren't reading the requirements. I do NOT need a computer engineer, nor am I looking for communications manager. Also, if you are not a lady under family sponsorship, I won't answer to you either.

      To all ladies who applied - I just got back from a work trip, and I will be calling you sometime this week. Many thanks!

       
    • At 26/08/2008, 13:43, Blogger Unknown said…

      CRAP!

      And here i am stuck in Oman....i never told ya i was a Training Coordinator

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Meet Me

    Name: Bravecat
    Home: Island of Love, Cyprus
    My profile
    Previous Posts
    Archives