Who am I?
Realistically idealistic daydreamer, seasoned procrastinator, atheist and monarchist with a secret agenda and a slight inclination towards voodoo practices.
My other stuff
  • QATAR BLAH BLAH
  • ExpatWoman
  • Facebook
  • Virtual Tourist
  • I Read
    Tennis
    8 August 2008
    Birthday list
    As always this time of the year, now is the time to post my birthday wish list. I am getting fed up with people giving me useless things like designer bags and diamonds (I wish)! This year I will be more creative in what I hope I could have for my birthday :

    1. First class round trip to New York (including a week's stay in one of those swanky hotels you see in the movies) on the new Emirates superjumbo A380. Honestly, this plane is so big I think it would be more practical to lift it up and rotate the planet underneath than make this plane fly all the way!

    2. Someone to shoot my neighbour who kicks his dog out every morning at 6am. I have to wake up to the sound of very loud and distressed barking every day!

    3. Get the Minister of Magic to come in and enlarge my living room to fit a couple more armchairs.

    4. All seasons of Weeds on Blu-ray.

    5. A new mobile that will be fun and do the job - I have no idea which model, it seems the longer I spend choosing, the worse the final choice is. Surprise me!

    6. A device that makes you lose weight while you eat - i.e. the more you eat, the more weight you lose! This weather does not inspire me to exercise!

    7. Trips to either or all of the following: Riverdance, Cirque Du Soleil, Grand Slams, F1 in Monaco (been already, loved it so much, wanna go again!), carnivals in Venice and Brazil, Bolshoi Theatre, any opera or ballet at Teatro alla Scala.

    8. A pocket full of sunshine.


    ;-)
    posted by Bravecat @ 1:01 pm  
    7 Comments:
    • At 09/08/2008, 17:19, Blogger don_veto said…

      You wanted a mobile last year, didn't you get one ?

      For the device, it is called lyposuction.

      And for the pocketful of sunshine, that must mean someone like you.

       
    • At 12/08/2008, 13:10, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Bolshoi Theatre... I think I can fix it ;-)
      So strike it out off the list :-P

      But post card is a good thing also, yes? :-D

      S.

       
    • At 12/08/2008, 22:30, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Don Veto,

      Aww you're so sweet! But you never actually mailed me that diamond encrusted mobile so no, I didn't get one yet :P

      Sever,

      A postcard would be awesome, too ;-)

       
    • At 16/08/2008, 17:35, Blogger Ammaro said…

      i was really happy for you until i realized this was a list of things you "hoped" you would get!

      oh well! better luck next time :p you'll probably end up with a fake gucci bag and some cash.

      better than nothing i guess! happy bday :)

       
    • At 17/08/2008, 04:29, Blogger Mise said…

      Only one place to see Riverdance .... Ireland, QC! Come on over...We'll sort you out :)))

      Happy Birthday!

       
    • At 17/08/2008, 16:32, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Ammaro,

      Cash would be neat! :D

      Mise,

      Why can't I read your blog? Says I'm not invited!

       
    • At 17/08/2008, 17:53, Blogger Mise said…

      I haven't got time to write these days, QC, so I put it on hold rather than deleting it or leaving a 6 month old post visible...when I start again, you'll be the first to know :D

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Meet Me

    Name: Bravecat
    Home: Island of Love, Cyprus
    My profile
    Previous Posts
    Archives