Who am I?
Realistically idealistic daydreamer, seasoned procrastinator, atheist and monarchist with a secret agenda and a slight inclination towards voodoo practices.
My other stuff
  • QATAR BLAH BLAH
  • ExpatWoman
  • Facebook
  • Virtual Tourist
  • I Read
    Tennis
    24 September 2008
    Sweden & Denmark
    Photos are now posted on my web album.

    I have so much to tell about this trip that it would never fit in a blog post, so I won't even try. All I can say - that was by far the best work trip I've ever had. I am still in awe. And thanks so much to everyone who made it possible, and so special. That goes to you Martina, Gaby, Lars, Annika, Peter, Guoji, Karen and about fifty others! And especially Jose and Susanna, and my Rainbow team - I love you guys!

    Can't wait to see you all again.
    posted by Bravecat @ 8:35 am  
    5 Comments:
    • At 24/09/2008, 12:09, Blogger nzm said…

      Fantastico!

      I like the Picasa Album thang - may have to look into that for my albums.

       
    • At 25/09/2008, 10:15, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Thanks NZM!I like Picasa "thang", allows you to post tons of public and private pics. Maybe there are better "thangs" available, but since I am not a photo pro, this is more than adequate for me!

      ;-)

       
    • At 26/10/2008, 02:25, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Glad you enjoyed it up here in the north :)
      Just to let you know, +10c is actually considered warm here, especially at this time of the year lol

       
    • At 08/01/2009, 08:45, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      funny, i almost expected you to declare these cultures far more superior than anything arab.

      well, i'm disappointed now for the lack of any eatern-"european" rants of how you people simply are better human beings.

       
    • At 08/01/2009, 08:50, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Anon,

      ROFL, what a comment to start my day! Thanks for giving me a giggle :)

      I'd take Dubai over Sweden anyday. For many reasons. Superior than anything Arab? Why?? Not sure how Eastern "European" (why the quotation marks?) fits into this all though. You people - who? And better human beings than who??

      As I am not quite sure what you mean and that is due perhaps to your questionable use of English, there will be no rants for you. If you manage to explain yourself, then maybe :)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Meet Me

    Name: Bravecat
    Home: Island of Love, Cyprus
    My profile
    Previous Posts
    Archives