Who am I?
Realistically idealistic daydreamer, seasoned procrastinator, atheist and monarchist with a secret agenda and a slight inclination towards voodoo practices.
My other stuff
  • QATAR BLAH BLAH
  • ExpatWoman
  • Facebook
  • Virtual Tourist
  • I Read
    Tennis
    16 August 2008
    Doha!
    Woo hoo yes I am coming to visit! Haven't been for ages, can't wait :)

    AND AND AND we're gonna have a party! How awesome is that?


    Thanks goodness for friends. Really.
    posted by Bravecat @ 6:54 pm  
    1 Comments:
    • At 29/08/2008, 15:26, Blogger 3anooda said…

      just realised from your blog that ur no longer a qatar cat!!! hhhmmmm moved to the UAE i see - dubai?? my favourite place in the world - been there 16 times this year already and no idea ur there otherwise would have TRIED to make an effort. LOOOL

      anyways im back to blogging now. just passed by to pay my respects. LOL

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Meet Me

    Name: Bravecat
    Home: Island of Love, Cyprus
    My profile
    Previous Posts
    Archives