Who am I?
Realistically idealistic daydreamer, seasoned procrastinator, atheist and monarchist with a secret agenda and a slight inclination towards voodoo practices.
My other stuff
  • QATAR BLAH BLAH
  • ExpatWoman
  • Facebook
  • Virtual Tourist
  • I Read
    Tennis
    28 October 2005
    Too late, too quiet, too bored...
    What better way to stay awake at night? Play with Blogthings... a God's gift to a serial insomniac. Add to it a sore throat and a fever, and bingo... I find myself in some weird places. And I mean Weird with a capital W. I used to have this Tickle Test addiction (I am officially over it, thanks goodness) and now I've discovered Blogthings. And it's not like I don't have a life. Oh I do, I do... But my life is pretty much over by 1am, when everyone else is asleep, and I am left to my own devices for entertainment. I don't need the Blogthing to tell me how I am in love, I know it quite well, but we happened to agree on this one, Blogthing and I... So here goes:


    How You Are In Love

    You fall in love quickly and easily.

    You give and take equally in relationships.

    You need your space and privacy. You don't like to be smothered.

    You love your partner unconditionally and don't try to make them change.

    You stay in love for a long time.
    posted by Bravecat @ 3:01 am  
    3 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Meet Me

    Name: Bravecat
    Home: Island of Love, Cyprus
    My profile
    Previous Posts
    Archives