Who am I?
Realistically idealistic daydreamer, seasoned procrastinator, atheist and monarchist with a secret agenda and a slight inclination towards voodoo practices.
My other stuff
  • QATAR BLAH BLAH
  • ExpatWoman
  • Facebook
  • Virtual Tourist
  • I Read
    Tennis
    16 January 2006
    Me Today
    My headache
    How do you tell someone you care about something important if you know that this someone is going to get really upset and the damage is definitely going to be permanent and your relationship will never be the same again? But if you don't talk about it, you won't be able to continue the way it is? Actually, what if you already know that you can't go on simply because there is a need for such conversation? I am so confused that I am confusing myself. Help!

    My heart's desire
    I am craving more coffee and Baskin Robbins chocolate and raspberry ice cream.

    My driving force
    I really want to inflict grevious bodily harm on a certain someone. This keeps me going. I simply can't rest before I get to do it.

    My senses

    I can't stand the smell of the new candle I have at home. It is haunting me. I can actually smell it from my office which is half an hour drive away! The candle scent seemed quite nice in the shop. Go figure...

    My task at hand

    I have a tender to prepare. Instead, I am blogging. The deadline for the tender is fast approaching.

    My secret wish
    For my accountant to disappear. Without a trace. At least from my life.
    posted by Bravecat @ 11:12 am  
    10 Comments:
    • At 16/01/2006, 13:00, Blogger Sever said…

      1.You MUST tell... the more time you don’t do it, the more it`s bad for you. It`s me, who always uses all methods to gain time. Eto ne est` good.
      :-/
      And yes, you also can be afraid because you know: it will never be the same again. To continue you must lose something...
      "Kak skazal odin mal`chik, sluchaino bivshii pri etom, otnine vse mi budem ne te..." /BG/
      What to do?
      I heard you are a Brave Cat... is not it so?
      Be strong, I believe in you!

      2.mmm... ice cream... ;-) I`m waiting for it, my sister promised to bring it after her exam. It will be eaten with coffee of course.

      3.I would not like to be that "certain someone" :-/ But I understand you... It even can help, but not for a long time...

      4.candle? hmmm... throw it out of the window... ;-)

      5.heheheh :P

      6.hey! stop! you must be able to face such a simple problem like your sweet accountant(:P) Or you never will be able to withstand the hardest problem - your no.1

      Good luck, friend!
      And tell me please when your no.1 is done. May be I will be brave to do it too (only after you, madam)
      :)))

      Sweet Sever - I think it must be my nickname for your blog :P

       
    • At 16/01/2006, 17:01, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Sweet Sever? Ok :p

      Will take your recommendations into account. Will report as I go along, hehe.

      :^)

       
    • At 17/01/2006, 05:14, Blogger DareDevil said…

      interesting post :)

       
    • At 17/01/2006, 09:57, Blogger Unknown said…

      Someone sounds melancholy? Maybe another goat poem would do the trick

       
    • At 17/01/2006, 10:08, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Warda,

      Even more so today than I was yesterday. Yes, I guess the new goat poem would help :^)

      Meow

       
    • At 17/01/2006, 11:16, Blogger Sever said…

      Melancholy? Why, Cat?

      How was your sleep? ;-)

       
    • At 17/01/2006, 11:35, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Sever,

      Things don't always go the way we want them to. And sometimes, no matter how hard you try to put things together, they just don't fit. You put up with this misfit situation for a while, but then it gets on your nerves. And then you explode. And suddenly things are so clear, and you realise that you look and sound stOOpid for being such a gullible naive idiot for so long... That's the reason for melancholy. At this age and stage, I really should have known better... and acted differently. But for now I say - let it all go to hell.

      Cat is back, alive and kicking.

      Meow!

       
    • At 17/01/2006, 13:19, Blogger Sever said…

      "Things don't always go the way we want them to..." & so on... you are saying it to ME?
      Ok, at least you have this right because of your age :-/ I will be silent.

      But you know, Cat. I`m sure you always smile, laugh & so on when you communicate with people. Yes?
      At least the most part of time.
      Usually we use this way for our protection.

      Can you imagine I`m still awake... from yesterday... exactly from 9 am.
      27 hrs

      What to do? Any method?
      How to sleep?
      I`m a paranoiac & schizophrenic v odnom flakone.

      AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA........

      Good luck, Cat! Ne veshai nosik ;-)

       
    • At 17/01/2006, 13:48, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Method? Well, I know what insomnia is like. I suffer myself... no methods work on me. But this doesn't mean we're paranoid or schizophrenic. Insomniacs :^)

      Smile and laugh? Yeah I do that. All the time. Whatever the mood.

       
    • At 17/01/2006, 13:57, Blogger Sever said…

      No methods... the same thing.

      Oh, yes... it does not mean we are <...>
      Other things mean this, dear Cat.

      Now we can start to laugh together.

      :)))))))))))

      Have a nice day, milaya Cat!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Meet Me

    Name: Bravecat
    Home: Island of Love, Cyprus
    My profile
    Previous Posts
    Archives