Who am I?
Realistically idealistic daydreamer, seasoned procrastinator, atheist and monarchist with a secret agenda and a slight inclination towards voodoo practices.
My other stuff
  • QATAR BLAH BLAH
  • ExpatWoman
  • Facebook
  • Virtual Tourist
  • I Read
    Tennis
    4 October 2007
    You know you're getting old when...


    1. You realise that people born in the eighties can have solid work experience.

    2. You seriously consider buying Good Housekeeping instead of Cosmopolitan.

    3. You spend your wedding anniversary flirting with your high school sweetheart on sms while your spouse enjoys a silly show on TV.

    4. You make a mushroom pie and it comes out pretty good.

    5. You catch yourself saying "when you're MY age..."

    6. People you fancy are all married with kids.

    7. You are shocked that teenagers nowadays have no idea who Billy Idol is.

    8. You cry at the movies.

    9. Hot stuff that makes your heart race is sold at Starbucks.

    10. You buy garden furniture.

    11. You invite friends over for home cooked dinner and actually use garden furniture.


    Yes, people, Cat is getting old. But as they say, I may be old enough to know better, but I am still too young to care! :P

    posted by Bravecat @ 10:22 pm  
    17 Comments:
    • At 05/10/2007, 15:19, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Dont fuss kitty kat! You're still a hot chick! Now tell me how come I never got to try the mushroom pie? =]

       
    • At 05/10/2007, 18:19, Blogger Marianna said…

      You know when you are getting old when you call a 20 year old man a "kid"......I did that last night. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :-)

       
    • At 05/10/2007, 20:43, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Hahaha well they ARE kids! Honestly, I don't even fancy anyone younger than 39 anymore!

       
    • At 05/10/2007, 22:31, Blogger Mattâ„¢ said…

      Well, it all depends on what sort of mushrooms they were...

       
    • At 05/10/2007, 23:48, Blogger Bravecat said…

      These mushrooms!

      Yay!

      :P

       
    • At 06/10/2007, 12:48, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      U r still a baby and U can flirt with me anytime :) Not only on your wedding anniversary.

       
    • At 06/10/2007, 20:02, Blogger GIASI said…

      You hear your favorite song in an elevator

      Older relatives feel comfortable telling sex jokes around you

      Your daughter's/son's friends are not only hot but legal too ;P

       
    • At 06/10/2007, 20:07, Blogger Bravecat said…

      LOL GIASI, I might be getting older, but I am not quite there yet! And I was posting things out of my personal growing up experience. Don't tell me that your kids' friends are hot and legal!

      :P

       
    • At 07/10/2007, 05:38, Blogger ghoweljlsfqwef said…

      QC you are not old. You are what we "young people" call a MILF (Mother I'd Like to Fuck).
      *Runs away before QC hits me with a bat*

       
    • At 07/10/2007, 09:49, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Dottie,

      Keep dreaming! :P
      I might be getting old, but I am not a pedophile yet!

       
    • At 07/10/2007, 09:58, Blogger Bravecat said…

      And I am certainly not a mother yet, either.

       
    • At 08/10/2007, 10:58, Blogger Taras said…

      Hahaha:)! Speaking of MILFs...

      http://wonkette.com/politics/dept%27-of-prime-minister-cover-girls/worlds-hottest-pmilf-maybe-wins-ukraine-election-305692.php

       
    • At 08/10/2007, 11:02, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Oh yes Taras she is some MILF!

      I am undecided on whether I dig her hairstyle or not. It does look kinda different, preppy in a sexy fantasy way and kinky, and at the same time just lame! lol

       
    • At 08/10/2007, 11:07, Blogger Sandie said…

      My favourite: you know your old when you drop something on the floor and u try and bend to pick it up and you double check if there is anything else you can pick up on the way while ur down there, because u cannot bend anymore like the old days! You just cannot do the trip twice!Hahaha

       
    • At 08/10/2007, 16:24, Blogger Marianna said…

      I graduated high school in 1986 and I see people BORN on that day coming in from the military requesting informtion about their career. (I work for the feds). Now THAT makes me feel old!!) Sniff sniff...

       
    • At 08/10/2007, 17:54, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Sandie,

      In your case you only have few more months to wait and you'll feel the same way! LOL Bending down won't be easy, girl :P

      Marianna,

      Yeah I can imagine! Don't you hate them? Hehehe

       
    • At 02/11/2007, 04:13, Blogger BuJ said…

      LOL I loved that comment about the sms flirting at the anniv...

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Meet Me

    Name: Bravecat
    Home: Island of Love, Cyprus
    My profile
    Previous Posts
    Archives