Who am I?
Realistically idealistic daydreamer, seasoned procrastinator, atheist and monarchist with a secret agenda and a slight inclination towards voodoo practices.
My other stuff
  • QATAR BLAH BLAH
  • ExpatWoman
  • Facebook
  • Virtual Tourist
  • I Read
    Tennis
    17 December 2008
    All I want for Christmas... UPDATED!


    And so I replace the sad with the festive, and announce my wish list for this Xmas :)

    1. Nokia E66. I got it right this time. I got this a bit earlier, for my nameday, and I love it love it love it!!My last few were a bit of hit and miss (the last one mostly miss). I adore all those Nokia shortcuts I know so well! Can't live without my new toy.
    2. A VIP ticket to Doha men's tennis tournament! Yay!
      I can't go there even if I get a ticket, so why ask??Ugh ugh ugh...
    3. A box of Marqués de Cáceres gran reserva.
    4. Nice potted plants for my patio.
    5. Chanel Eau Première :) - Scratch that. I got a sample, wore it for a couple of days, and meh, in about 2-3 hours it turns into soapy bathroom smell! Delicious, but soapy nevertheless.
    6. So, replacing the entries above, welcome my new addition to the wish list - 24 Faubourg by Hermes! ;-) And since I am taking three entries out, I would throw in perfume, body cream AND shower gel!

    And so I leave you, my readers, with best wishes for a festive season, and hopes that the crisis hasn't reached your doorstep. Have a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    posted by Bravecat @ 10:38 am  
    8 Comments:
    • At 02/12/2008, 09:31, Blogger Unknown said…

      Hey i have that phone and its GREAT :) love it love it and hope you get it


      All the best

       
    • At 02/12/2008, 22:01, Blogger Paul Sevrens said…

      haha! i want VIP ticket for the tennis tournament too! lol!

       
    • At 03/12/2008, 10:17, Blogger Paul Sevrens said…

      uhm.. you probably don't. ;]
      BTW, was hoping you'd give me a comment that has something to do with my post. Thanks anyway!

      Cheers!

       
    • At 03/12/2008, 10:37, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Warda,

      Great news! I will definitely give it a try. Hope you're feeling better!

      Paul,

      Yeah well sorry I didn't even read your post, just bookmarked the link for the future, now I'd be scared to comment at all, least I fall short of your expectations.

       
    • At 04/12/2008, 16:03, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Chanel №5!
      Perfume for all times :-)
      Just yesterday met someone who does not like this scent.
      I'm indignant :-D

      Suprised with your wish list - so short :-P

      S.

       
    • At 04/12/2008, 17:16, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Sever!,

      Thought you forgot about me. I LOVE Chanel №5 and I don't care who says what. The new perfume is amazing. I hope I'll get it! I already know I am getting the phone, yay!

      My list is short because I really don't know what to put on it. I might add some stuff later. Kisses!

       
    • At 04/12/2008, 18:50, Blogger Taras said…

      You reminded me of this good old song:)

       
    • At 13/12/2008, 20:45, Blogger Sandie said…

      Happy Holidays cat!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Meet Me

    Name: Bravecat
    Home: Island of Love, Cyprus
    My profile
    Previous Posts
    Archives