Who am I?
Realistically idealistic daydreamer, seasoned procrastinator, atheist and monarchist with a secret agenda and a slight inclination towards voodoo practices.
My other stuff
  • QATAR BLAH BLAH
  • ExpatWoman
  • Facebook
  • Virtual Tourist
  • I Read
    Tennis
    10 November 2008
    Definition of success
    "I like people who have no regrets in life, especially women - whether a big bulk of their life is spent at work, family, travelling or school, as long as they don't whine about 'the things they think they had missed' - I think that's a big success. Women who have acquired vices and successfully kicked them off and discovered new areas in their life, loved and laughed hard, cried for all their worth and still emerged from it all without bitterness - that's my definition of successful life; those who are able to shape their lives and characters instead of having the circumstances dictate theirs... big fat bank account does not hurt of course, but it's icing on the cake, not the cake itself - unless it is really only money that you want in life - that's kewl too - and of course if you get a Nobel prize and stomp your foot in Louboutin shoes, that's also pretty awesome."

    Bully Sirfartalott, QBB, November 10, 2008
    posted by Bravecat @ 11:41 pm  
    3 Comments:
    • At 11/11/2008, 14:39, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Thanks for sharing this wonderful definition of success and discussion. I was pleased to come by your blog and I am interested in linking to this characted with your permission?

       
    • At 12/11/2008, 07:14, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Yeah sure no prob :)

       
    • At 12/11/2008, 19:15, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I must stick it to my refrigerator.
      It will cheer me up & probably will help to eat less some :-D

      Just so true!
      Something is telling me, that tiny quantity of women can be characterized by these words.

      S.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Meet Me

    Name: Bravecat
    Home: Island of Love, Cyprus
    My profile
    Previous Posts
    Archives