Who am I?
Realistically idealistic daydreamer, seasoned procrastinator, atheist and monarchist with a secret agenda and a slight inclination towards voodoo practices.
My other stuff
  • QATAR BLAH BLAH
  • ExpatWoman
  • Facebook
  • Virtual Tourist
  • I Read
    Tennis
    25 February 2009
    SNAFU
    Time is ticking away. Those fabled options better start appearing pronto.

    As of today - no options other than moving out of our house and into a matchbox to save on rent. That would give us about 3-6 months, provided a lot of other issues solve themselves out. The issues don't seem to be willing to do that, however.

    Man I hate this freaking crisis!

    FML


    posted by Bravecat @ 8:15 am  
    7 Comments:
    • At 25/02/2009, 21:45, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      i am psychic!! i have not read your blog post before i txted you today!

      bully

       
    • At 28/02/2009, 00:40, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I don't know how to save money.
      Or to cancel my vacations?
      NO!

      Feel sorry to you, too, Auntie :-*

      S.

       
    • At 28/02/2009, 01:22, Blogger don_veto said…

      I am sure you will come out alright. You are too talented.

       
    • At 04/03/2009, 08:27, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Sure I'll be fine! Just a little stressed out, that's all.

      ;-)

       
    • At 04/03/2009, 16:40, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Is the economic crisis getting that bad in Dubai?

      Read an article that 3,000 cars abandon by expats at airport were being auctioned.

       
    • At 04/03/2009, 16:46, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Jack,

      It's terrible. Not sure on the number of cars abandoned, but yes that's the number that gets published in some papers. The situation is much worse than anything you could read. All I can say is - it's long overdue. The bubble was going to burst sooner or later, and when it did, things came crashing down. I think the worst is yet to come. However, it will hopefully bring some stability, balance and common sense back. Not holding my breath though.

      ;-)

       
    • At 07/03/2009, 01:46, Blogger Bob said…

      Sorry to hear this Cat.
      Jobs are dropping like flies here too. Everyone around me is getting laid off. I'm suddenly the big bread winner in my extended family because I haven't got laid off yet.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Meet Me

    Name: Bravecat
    Home: Island of Love, Cyprus
    My profile
    Previous Posts
    Archives