Who am I?
Realistically idealistic daydreamer, seasoned procrastinator, atheist and monarchist with a secret agenda and a slight inclination towards voodoo practices.
My other stuff
  • QATAR BLAH BLAH
  • ExpatWoman
  • Facebook
  • Virtual Tourist
  • I Read
    Tennis
    1 February 2009
    I love tennis and I want to live in Spain


    Rafa Nadal - Majorca





    Fernando Verdasco - Madrid





    Tommy Robredo - Catalonia





    Carlos Moya - Majorca





    Feliciano Lopez - Toledo
    posted by Bravecat @ 9:57 am  
    6 Comments:
    • At 01/02/2009, 13:53, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      If it's about tennis, then I don't play it as I don't enjoy it.

      Apparently you want to live in Spain not for the tennis (you pure angel), as for these handsome faces :P …..But Touchy is more handsome than they all are :-D

      kisses

       
    • At 01/02/2009, 14:03, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Touchy,

      No comparison whatsoever. Nobody comes close to you, handsome ;-)

       
    • At 01/02/2009, 14:48, Blogger don_veto said…

      Grown men hitting little yellow balls across a net and calling it love. Sounds a little bizarre :-)

       
    • At 01/02/2009, 20:20, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Don Veto,

      Yes, this is love. With little yellow balls. Bite me.

      :P

       
    • At 02/02/2009, 00:04, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Now I see :-D

      I'm sure you just love how they play... nothing more :-P ;-)

      S.

       
    • At 02/02/2009, 07:14, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Sever,

      Actually, if they didn't play tennis, I wouldn't give them a second look (OK maybe I would). However, the appearance is just a bonus! ;-)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Meet Me

    Name: Bravecat
    Home: Island of Love, Cyprus
    My profile
    Previous Posts
    Archives