Who am I?
Realistically idealistic daydreamer, seasoned procrastinator, atheist and monarchist with a secret agenda and a slight inclination towards voodoo practices.
My other stuff
  • QATAR BLAH BLAH
  • ExpatWoman
  • Facebook
  • Virtual Tourist
  • I Read
    Tennis
    4 January 2008
    Say what?
    I don't want to do anything of substance at present, my head is full of unfinished projects and my inbox is full. My brain refuses to cooperate. I haven't had a real vacation in 2 years (3 days off here and there hardly count as holidays). So I gave myself a break from just about everything... and here are the results:


    You Are a Little Scary


    You've got a nice edge to you. Use it.




    Men See You As Choosy

    Men notice you light years before you notice them
    You take a selective approach to dating, and you can afford to be picky
    You aren't looking for a quick flirt - but a memorable encounter
    It may take men a while to ask you out, but it's worth the wait.



    Your Eyes Should Be Green

    Your eyes reflect: Striking attractiveness and danger
    What's hidden behind your eyes: A vivid inner world





    You are Agnostic

    You're not sure if God exists, and you don't care.
    For you, there's no true way to figure out the divine.
    You rather focus on what you can control - your own life.
    And you tend to resent when others "sell" religion to you.
    posted by Bravecat @ 11:23 pm  
    3 Comments:
    • At 07/01/2008, 00:46, Blogger Ammaro said…

      aww you poor thing.. you seem totally exhauted :(

      if you havent taken a break in ages that must mean you must have lots of annual leave stored up, eh? ;) take a good 2 months off and go somewhere nice... or you can pass by bahrain, we'll show you a good time! :D (but not for more than 3 or 4 days, the place is too small to stay longer!)

       
    • At 07/01/2008, 07:01, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Ammaro,

      Haha no that's not what I meant. I only started my new job end of last summer. I simply haven't been on a nice holiday for a long time, away from home. And home doesn't really count as a holiday, it doesn't tend to empty your head, it fills it up with stuff! Things you must do while at home, people you must see, and so on...

       
    • At 07/02/2008, 16:06, Blogger Nicole & Phil said…

      "My brain is refusing to cooperate"
      that could become my new catchphrase!!! LOL

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Meet Me

    Name: Bravecat
    Home: Island of Love, Cyprus
    My profile
    Previous Posts
    Archives