Who am I?
Realistically idealistic daydreamer, seasoned procrastinator, atheist and monarchist with a secret agenda and a slight inclination towards voodoo practices.
My other stuff
  • QATAR BLAH BLAH
  • ExpatWoman
  • Facebook
  • Virtual Tourist
  • I Read
    Tennis
    28 December 2007
    Wishing you a very merry Xmas...
    To someone who did a half-assed job of wishing me Merry Xmas a week in advance, since "they will be out of the country" and didn't bother to wish me Merry Xmas on the actual day of Xmas although they never travelled anywhere:

    It's not like sending a freaking Merry Xmas sms is any harder to do from another country, no? That is, IF you even left your own, which you didn't! It's not like Xmas day is fluctuating according to Lunar calendar, so that unless you're in a Christian country you can't ever be sure when it happens, if you have no internet access? And anyways, you know, you don't really HAVE to wish me anything at all. Really. Ever.


    So here is all the Happy New Years, Happy Eids, Happy Xmas, Happy Birthdays, Happy Promotions and other Happy Whatevers to you for the rest of your life in advance, just in case you know, I might be OUT OF THE FREAKING COUNTRY when these events take place!

    Ta da.
    posted by Bravecat @ 3:13 pm  
    6 Comments:
    • At 28/12/2007, 21:21, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Uh oh I am so happy it wasnt me! Kitty is a tigress when she's mad like that. Whoever it is I suggest you make amends with Kitty, fast!

       
    • At 28/12/2007, 22:00, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Leah,

      Haha oh shut up, you! I'm NICE! But some things do piss me off, so should I stuff it and pretend it's all cool? Told a couple of kids off in the cinema yesterday for talking on their mobiles (!) in such a way that they MOVED their seats to keep away! LOL

       
    • At 29/12/2007, 15:35, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Atheist is mad :-D

      Don't be, Auntie. It's not worth it.

      :-*

      S.

       
    • At 29/12/2007, 16:11, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Sever,

      So what if I am an atheist?? :P

      And no, I'm not mad. I'm amused. You're right though - so not worth it.

       
    • At 02/01/2008, 13:27, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      lovely!

       
    • At 04/01/2008, 15:38, Blogger Ammaro said…

      haha, that is being a little too lazy :)

      good stuff ;)

      oh, i know IM LATE :p but merry christmas :p and happy new year :p

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Meet Me

    Name: Bravecat
    Home: Island of Love, Cyprus
    My profile
    Previous Posts
    Archives