Who am I?
Realistically idealistic daydreamer, seasoned procrastinator, atheist and monarchist with a secret agenda and a slight inclination towards voodoo practices.
My other stuff
  • QATAR BLAH BLAH
  • ExpatWoman
  • Facebook
  • Virtual Tourist
  • I Read
    Tennis
    13 May 2006
    Dreaming
    Open all your windows, can you hear me?
    Can you feel me breathing, see me walking
    Down narrow streets? It's funny, really
    I would recognize you in a million
    You don't even know who is talking

    I was drunk with wine, with air, with stories
    Though I guess you wouldn't find it clever
    I forgot about all my worries
    And I think that asking you for more is
    Simply spoiling everything forever

    How much my heart can take, I wonder?
    Day by day, by night, by fall, remember?
    In my dreams these days I'm walking under
    Skies that burst with rainbows, sun and thunder
    I'm in love with Malta in November


    posted by Bravecat @ 10:08 pm  
    4 Comments:
    • At 14/05/2006, 17:47, Blogger frogman said…

      check you out QC.. getting all artistic on us.. very nice.. very nice indeed ;-)

       
    • At 14/05/2006, 20:00, Blogger Balqees said…

      really nice

      and cool blog :D

       
    • At 15/05/2006, 06:07, Blogger Susanne said…

      Hey Cat,

      Just had a look through your recent posts.

      The blog is going really well!

      Susanne :)

       
    • At 15/05/2006, 09:03, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Frog,

      LOL, pleased you liked it! That was something I wrote 4 years ago in Malta, and now that I am going back there all the nice memories come knocking back :)

      Bal8ees,

      Thanks :^)

      Susanne,

      LOL yeah and maybe you should visit more often ;-) Cheers!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Meet Me

    Name: Bravecat
    Home: Island of Love, Cyprus
    My profile
    Previous Posts
    Archives