Who am I?
Realistically idealistic daydreamer, seasoned procrastinator, atheist and monarchist with a secret agenda and a slight inclination towards voodoo practices.
My other stuff
  • QATAR BLAH BLAH
  • ExpatWoman
  • Facebook
  • Virtual Tourist
  • I Read
    Tennis
    18 November 2005
    Am I really the Devil???


    You are The Devil


    Perhaps the most misunderstood of all the major arcana, the Devil is not really "Satan" at all, but Pan and/or Dionysius. These are gods of pleasure and abandon, of wild behavior and unbridled desires. This is a card about ambitions; it is also synonymous with temptation and addiction. On the flip side, however, the card can be a warning to someone who is too restrained, someone who never allows themselves to get passionate or messy or wild - or ambitious. This, too, is a form of enslavement. The Devil can stand for a person of money or erotic power, aggressive, controlling, or just persuasive. This is not to say a bad person, but certainly a powerful person who is hard to resist. The important thing is to remember that any chain is freely worn. In most cases, if you are enslaved, it's only because you allow it.


    What Tarot Card are You?
    Take the Test to Find Out.

    posted by Bravecat @ 4:06 pm  
    4 Comments:
    • At 18/11/2005, 20:25, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      :)

      So all this time you had the Horns hidden under the Halo..? I see!!

       
    • At 19/11/2005, 17:40, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Yeah I kinda noticed my halo is getting somewhat tighter of late..

      =^..^=

       
    • At 21/11/2005, 10:05, Blogger U.E. said…

      Hmmm, when you read the explanation I think you should be pleased! Or at least your husband should be.... ;-D

       
    • At 21/11/2005, 10:32, Blogger Bravecat said…

      UE - that depends how you look at it, I guess... Fancy a display of a truly wild behaviour, anyone??

      Oh well, at least it doesn't mention alcohol anywhere! I should be grateful for that! :^)

      =^..^=

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Meet Me

    Name: Bravecat
    Home: Island of Love, Cyprus
    My profile
    Previous Posts
    Archives