Who am I?
Realistically idealistic daydreamer, seasoned procrastinator, atheist and monarchist with a secret agenda and a slight inclination towards voodoo practices.
My other stuff
  • QATAR BLAH BLAH
  • ExpatWoman
  • Facebook
  • Virtual Tourist
  • I Read
    Tennis
    12 November 2005
    Another Blogthing moment :^)
    Haha now this is just too funny, and yes, I've been called that before!

    Your Seduction Style: Sweet Talker

    Your seduction technique can be summed up with "charm"
    You know that if you have the chance to talk to someone...
    Well, you won't be talking for long! ;-)

    You're great at telling potential lovers what they want to hear.
    Partially, because you're a great reflective listener and good at complimenting.
    The other part of your formula? Focusing your conversation almost completely on the other person.

    Your "sweet talking" ways have taken you far in romance - and in life.
    You can finess your way through any difficult situation, with a smile on your face.
    Speeding tickets, job interviews... bring it on! You truly live a *charmed life*




    Is it... or is it not? I won't tell you! :^)

    Your Ideal Relationship is Polyamory

    You want to have your cake... and everyone else's.
    Which isn't a bad thing, if everyone else gets to eat too!
    You're too much of a free spirit to be tied down by a traditional relationship.
    You think relationships should be open and free, with few restrictions.

    posted by Bravecat @ 12:31 am  
    5 Comments:
    • At 12/11/2005, 00:41, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      *meow*

      So this Test is like 100% true in your case?;) Sweet talker & Sweet SMSer ;)


      ..J..

       
    • At 12/11/2005, 00:44, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Haha now that is something I am not telling! :^)

       
    • At 12/11/2005, 13:33, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Farah, man... I call myself Moi quite often too... that is if you needed any more similarities between us. Maybe we are celestial twins? And oh yeah tell me about commitment phobics and chauvinist asses, and I will tell you who I'd been dating :p

      And no, in case you were wondering, it doesn't get better with age. Conversation skills tend to improve greatly though, or maybe its just that I can figure out more easily what the above mentioned charming people want to hear? :^)

      Yup I have MSN - bravecat_@hotmail.com

       
    • At 13/11/2005, 16:27, Blogger Bravecat said…

      M - I got really nice ones! Unfortunately everything divine comes in tiny boxes. So - now all I have is aftertaste :^)

       
    • At 07/03/2007, 05:10, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      This is very interesting site... » »

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Meet Me

    Name: Bravecat
    Home: Island of Love, Cyprus
    My profile
    Previous Posts
    Archives