Who am I?
Realistically idealistic daydreamer, seasoned procrastinator, atheist and monarchist with a secret agenda and a slight inclination towards voodoo practices.
My other stuff
  • QATAR BLAH BLAH
  • ExpatWoman
  • Facebook
  • Virtual Tourist
  • I Read
    Tennis
    11 November 2005
    Back on the Blog
    Thanks everyone for your calls, sms and e-mails of support! I am finally home after 4 days in the hospital. Getting better :) I will be online quite a lot these few days as I won't be going to work for at least a week, so I will be able to catch up with everything. See you all around!

    =^..^=
    posted by Bravecat @ 2:03 am  
    5 Comments:
    • At 11/11/2005, 03:01, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      *meow*

      Welcome Back dearie.Missed u!!

      ..J..

       
    • At 11/11/2005, 10:11, Blogger U.E. said…

      Aye! I thought you were starting to feel BETTER! What happened? :-( Poor kitkat. I'm glad you're out and O.K. now.

       
    • At 11/11/2005, 11:38, Blogger Unknown said…

      Welcome back...feel better

       
    • At 11/11/2005, 16:27, Blogger Once the Conman said…

      Man... that sick you fell!!! Had no idea...

       
    • At 11/11/2005, 18:49, Blogger Bravecat said…

      I had an operation but all is well now. So here I am chilling on the sofa, waiting for the wounds to heal and hoping you guys will provide me with plenty entertaining reads on your blogs!

      =^..^=

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Meet Me

    Name: Bravecat
    Home: Island of Love, Cyprus
    My profile
    Previous Posts
    Archives