Who am I?
Realistically idealistic daydreamer, seasoned procrastinator, atheist and monarchist with a secret agenda and a slight inclination towards voodoo practices.
My other stuff
  • QATAR BLAH BLAH
  • ExpatWoman
  • Facebook
  • Virtual Tourist
  • I Read
    Tennis
    19 January 2006
    Because I keep my promises

    I promised to write a poem for someone*.
    And I did, this morning.




    *******************************



    It's been so long to hear from you
    I check my mobile... Nothing new
    Your pride won't let you make a call
    I wish I didn't care at all!

    Today I saw you on the street
    I swear I almost had a fit
    You were in front of me, so near
    I wished and prayed I'd disappear

    I have to find another way
    Avoid the road where you stay
    And now I'll be late for work
    Because I'm such a silly dork

    I guess it goes the way you want
    I cried before, so now I don't
    But in the mall, before I leave
    I'll spray your perfume on my sleeve




    *I know that you know that I know that you read my blog
    posted by Bravecat @ 7:10 pm  
    10 Comments:
    • At 20/01/2006, 02:05, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Kaza,

      You can steal it. But it's not mine anymore, it's given to the one I wrote it for.

      I can write you a trackload of verse, I always have something in my head. Just give me a topic! :^)

      =^..^=

       
    • At 20/01/2006, 10:58, Blogger U.E. said…

      Oh my oh my oh my. I've been absent to long. :( I'm crying now.

       
    • At 20/01/2006, 12:58, Blogger DareDevil said…

      :)

       
    • At 20/01/2006, 14:38, Blogger Bravecat said…

      UE,

      About time you showed up, woman. And don't cry :^) Better get online and read up on what you've missed!

      Daredevil,

      Welcome :^)

       
    • At 20/01/2006, 15:08, Blogger Sever said…

      I`m here, I`m here!!! Congratulations to me dear :)

      It`s amusing... like the author mock at herself... I like it, I like it...

      Such a simple sad humor...

      Do you like yellow tulips?
      (singing)"ярнщдешу tulpani... vestniki razluki..." mama, Russian POPsa :)))

       
    • At 20/01/2006, 15:18, Blogger Bravecat said…

      LOL yeah I can see that you are here. Ne proshlo i polgoda... :^)

      I do remember the song though! Yay!

      And my humour is a bit on a sad note lately, true.

      =^..^=

       
    • At 22/01/2006, 01:08, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Thanks and thanks :^)

      I should get a living out of it...

      =^..^=

       
    • At 25/01/2006, 03:13, Blogger Lost in trance... said…

      u cried before n now u wont, but u will still be a silly dork?

       
    • At 25/01/2006, 09:23, Blogger Bravecat said…

      LOL @ Lost

      I'm always a silly dork. But I don't cry all that much.

      :^)

       
    • At 29/01/2006, 08:08, Blogger Namika said…

      QC, cute and lovely poem.. nice and simple :) I like it.. keep it up :)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Meet Me

    Name: Bravecat
    Home: Island of Love, Cyprus
    My profile
    Previous Posts
    Archives