Who am I?
Realistically idealistic daydreamer, seasoned procrastinator, atheist and monarchist with a secret agenda and a slight inclination towards voodoo practices.
My other stuff
  • QATAR BLAH BLAH
  • ExpatWoman
  • Facebook
  • Virtual Tourist
  • I Read
    Tennis
    9 August 2006
    Waiting for a better day
    Yesterday:

    - my boss finally arrived but the long awaited workload relief didn't arrive with the boss who went home to sleep (the whole day)
    - my neighbour dented my (shiny, beautiful, new, expensive, doted on) car. Beyoooooootch
    - my dentist nearly knocked me out with 5 (!!!!!) injections after which I couldn't move my jaw to complain anymore but was still in unbearable pain as my tears ran into my mouth
    - my lunch at 12 (a very light one, mind it) was the only meal I got all day
    - my friend told me how much she makes a month (no, not you, Midget) and now I hate her
    - my other friend must have sat on her mobile phone, unknowingly (I hope) dialling my number too late in the evening 3 times in a row and letting me listen to her chatting with a bunch of (undoubtedly cool, handsome and interesting) male friends somewhere in an undoubtedly cool and trendy place out in town
    - my jaw still hurt at midnight

    Today:

    - my alarm went off at 6.30am
    - my boss was already in the office when I arrived even though I'd planned to be there before him
    - my workload only increased with his arrival
    - my working hours increased (read: doubled) with his arrival
    - for the first time in my life I forgot to put the actual coffee grounds in the coffee maker and proceeded to brew a perfect pot of steaming water
    - my friend won't be having lunch with me (this time it's you, Midget)
    - my other friend in Kuwait will have a great night out and I won't be there
    - my jaw still hurts and it's already 11am
    - my phone is too silent for my liking

    :"-(

    posted by Bravecat @ 11:44 am  
    13 Comments:
    • At 09/08/2006, 12:20, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Midget,

      Thanks... how did you know that you can cheer me up by saying you're busy with work? :P

       
    • At 09/08/2006, 17:01, Blogger Mise said…

      Oh ...Poor QC...I don't know where to start, so I won't even try ...tomorrow will be better ...and I won't be in Kuwait myself either :-D ...but I might be moving house, since I don't fancy building a wall!!

       
    • At 09/08/2006, 21:51, Blogger Sever said…

      Ok.

      Our server is not alive anymore.
      That`s a perfect thing.
      It means:
      1. nothing can be sent (documents, accounts)
      2. no to all these idiotic orders of bosses from Moscow
      3. less work

      Now do you feel better, dear Cat?
      :D

      Ok ok, don`t be offended.

      It`s raining & cold all the day here
      + I have so little salary
      + plus plus... you know what

      Now you must feel happy, you MUST!

      ;-)

      Kisses!

      Ops, I have just recieved sms from you.
      You are asking for a nice comment.
      I think my this comment is not only nice, but also perfect.
      Sure!
      Murrrrrrr :P

       
    • At 09/08/2006, 22:50, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Sever,

      Haha I asked you to say something nice, true, but do you really think that I feel happy when others around me do not?? I felt instantly better when my phone beeped with your message! That all it took for me to cheer up. I would love a bit of rain though...

      And yes of course your comment is perfect, as usual!

      :^)

       
    • At 10/08/2006, 07:57, Blogger confused arab chick said…

      tsk tsk,

      things aren't going well for cat!

      ..atleast you're in sunny Doha, enjoying the brighness from an airconditioned haven? (i'm trying, i'm trying..)

       
    • At 10/08/2006, 15:28, Blogger Bandarof said…

      HAHHAHAHAAAAAA You poor people!!! You guy sgot all these issues....Out here in Beirut we got nothing to worry about, just sit home and get fat all day and do visitations at night, no work no bills complete ANARCHYYYYYYYY !!!!

       
    • At 10/08/2006, 21:48, Blogger ghoweljlsfqwef said…

      What kinda car do you have?

       
    • At 10/08/2006, 22:26, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Chica,

      Thanks, lol. You succeeded.

      Bazza,

      Yes, I have issues. And bills. So shush.

      Dot,

      This one.

       
    • At 11/08/2006, 03:04, Blogger U.E. said…

      -Welcome back boss! Tell him to shed his post-holiday enthusiasim pronto and get back to bringing you coffee via desk delivery PRONTO... if he knows what's good for him. :p

      -No, no, no! Bad, icky, evil neighbor. :( If someone's going to dent your new car it bloody well better be YOU!

      -Dentists, oye... poor poor Cat. Of course, it's hand surgeons we should most fear this day and age. No, blogging, googling, texting or surfing? Now, THAT'S something to complain about. :p

      -We missed you big time bunches the other night. I know your phone was singing... and your ears should've been burning as well!

      Kisses and hugs and a poke or two in the ribs pretty kitty. Next weeks all play time so be ready!

       
    • At 13/08/2006, 12:46, Blogger 3anooda said…

      I know the perfect way to make you feel better. Problem is, u might feel so good about yourself that u will also start feeling sorry for me. So im gonna pass. Uve got it easy girl.

      Anyways havent visited your blog in a while cos I keept forgetting and just jumped around peoples blogs. Now ive actually linked you on mine.

      PS. Great Blog. Would love to visit Doha again.

       
    • At 13/08/2006, 16:00, Blogger Mystique said…

      Awww... I hope we'll read " the best day" post soon

      Cheers

       
    • At 14/08/2006, 15:12, Blogger Bravecat said…

      UE,

      I hate missing out on stuff like that :( You better make it up to me when you get here! :-*

      Flous,

      Haha I hear ya. By the way, did you get a Firefox quack yet?

      3anooda,

      OK girlfriend, now you HAVE to tell me all you know to make me feel better! And I hope there is no serious reason why I should feel sorry for you. :)

      Mystique,

      I am feeling way better now, and at the same time way worse, but still in a good way. I know I am not making any sense but I can't elaborate further, my brain doesn't work.

       
    • At 15/08/2006, 12:04, Blogger 3anooda said…

      girl, i dont have neither the time nor the energy. im forgetting about it. 6af

      glad to know ur feeling better. yala get posting. wanna hear new and exciting stuff from u.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Meet Me

    Name: Bravecat
    Home: Island of Love, Cyprus
    My profile
    Previous Posts
    Archives