Who am I?
Realistically idealistic daydreamer, seasoned procrastinator, atheist and monarchist with a secret agenda and a slight inclination towards voodoo practices.
My other stuff
  • QATAR BLAH BLAH
  • ExpatWoman
  • Facebook
  • Virtual Tourist
  • I Read
    Tennis
    28 June 2006
    Malta pics (Saudi friendly)
    I realised that the pics hosted by Blogger and Imageshack are blocked in Saudi. So here is a gallery of pics I took in Madina, ancient city of Malta, and I hope that everyone can see the pics now. Please let me know if you can't!

    Oh, and the last two pics in the gallery show the celebrations on the streets after the Italian victory in the World Cup few days ago :^)
    posted by Bravecat @ 10:13 am  
    4 Comments:
    • At 29/06/2006, 13:00, Blogger ahmed said…

      Ohhhh sweetie ur the best!! thank you for uploading the pictures.. *suddenly feeling so important* :P

      Malta is nice indeed..i really liked the pictures..i can see the happy italians..YOU GUYS DID NOT DESERVE TO WIN AT THAT MATCH! YOU WERE GIVEN A "FREE" PENALTY KICK..UGHHH


      thanks again QC.. kisses :)

       
    • At 30/06/2006, 04:19, Blogger Mattâ„¢ said…

      I LOVE THE ITALIAN TEAM.

      whats that guys name, "Tito" I think it is. He is grand. mmm...

       
    • At 01/07/2006, 12:15, Blogger ahmed said…

      i think ur referring to TOTTI...

       
    • At 05/07/2006, 11:17, Blogger Bravecat said…

      I guess Italians are even happier now... Which makes me feel better about being back in Qatar. Nobody went nuts yesterday night! But I am sure Maltese couldn't sleep all night :p

      Italian players ARE hot.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Meet Me

    Name: Bravecat
    Home: Island of Love, Cyprus
    My profile
    Previous Posts
    Archives