Who am I?
Realistically idealistic daydreamer, seasoned procrastinator, atheist and monarchist with a secret agenda and a slight inclination towards voodoo practices.
My other stuff
  • QATAR BLAH BLAH
  • ExpatWoman
  • Facebook
  • Virtual Tourist
  • I Read
    Tennis
    18 June 2006
    Malta

    View from the hotel lounge

    Portomaso Marina

    Spinola Bay

    Marsaxlokk

    Portomaso restaurants

    Sunday procession in Valletta

    Battle re-enactment in St. Elmo fort, Valletta

    Valletta street

    Valletta from the ferry

    As you can see, we've already been around ;-) Malta is beautiful and has lots to offer to history and architecture buffs such as myself. It's nice to be back. Not many changes since my last visit, but it's definitely very different in the summer. Girls in barely there clothes and guys in just shorts are everywhere! So many runners, weird hairdos, mixed crowds of teenagers wandering around - something I don't get to see in the Middle East. The deli meat selection at breakfast is all pork! All cafes have alcohol on the menu.

    I already have a stupid t shirt tan by the way...

    Oh, tennis finals on telly. Laters!

    =^..^=
    posted by Bravecat @ 5:30 pm  
    22 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Meet Me

    Name: Bravecat
    Home: Island of Love, Cyprus
    My profile
    Previous Posts
    Archives