Who am I?
Realistically idealistic daydreamer, seasoned procrastinator, atheist and monarchist with a secret agenda and a slight inclination towards voodoo practices.
My other stuff
  • QATAR BLAH BLAH
  • ExpatWoman
  • Facebook
  • Virtual Tourist
  • I Read
    Tennis
    17 April 2008
    Email blogging
    I can't access my blog for some reason, so I will try to email this post to the blog and see if it gets posted.

    I am sick. Had the most terrifying experience and at some point thought I wouldn't make it.

    Got poisoned!

    The temperature hitting 40 is some feeling, I can tell you.

    Rushed to the hospital in the evening and survived on injections. Have to get some more of these, they knocked me out and put me out of my misery for a while.


    Food is bad, and I don't think I'll eat ever again.

    Yeah, that was a long shot, but I certainly feel like that now.


    ___________________________________________________________
    Yahoo! For Good helps you make a difference

    http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/

    posted by Bravecat @ 3:08 pm  
    8 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Meet Me

    Name: Bravecat
    Home: Island of Love, Cyprus
    My profile
    Previous Posts
    Archives