Who am I?
Realistically idealistic daydreamer, seasoned procrastinator, atheist and monarchist with a secret agenda and a slight inclination towards voodoo practices.
My other stuff
  • QATAR BLAH BLAH
  • ExpatWoman
  • Facebook
  • Virtual Tourist
  • I Read
    Tennis
    13 February 2008
    Be my Valentine


    You might have noticed that my RSS Calendar stopped working for unknown reason, and refuses to share my (busy) schedule with you.

    Nevertheless, I guess I don't have to remind you that Valentine's day is upon us once again. So I am reintroducing my hugely successful Valentine day calculator again this year. All you have to do is click on the link, follow simple steps - and all your Valentine day dilemmas will be solved!

    And even if you are not planning on giving a card this year, this might help you guess whether you will be getting one!

    Enjoy!

    ;-)
    posted by Bravecat @ 6:14 pm  
    Meet Me

    Name: Bravecat
    Home: Island of Love, Cyprus
    My profile
    Previous Posts
    Archives