Who am I?
Realistically idealistic daydreamer, seasoned procrastinator, atheist and monarchist with a secret agenda and a slight inclination towards voodoo practices.
My other stuff
  • QATAR BLAH BLAH
  • ExpatWoman
  • Facebook
  • Virtual Tourist
  • I Read
    Tennis
    11 April 2008
    SMS world
    Here are the contents of my phone Inbox. I kept the original spelling. Can you find yours? ;-)


    Ok.


    Did everything work out well with the ladies


    Good i can see him on sixteenth april in the afternoon at two thirty pm i have no other slot next week tks


    Sure stopped now to get him a tea and wake him up


    We don't have options!


    Im at starbucks! :)


    I'm bored at the hospital


    See, that is way more interesting than this stupid volunteering shit. He sounds like the person my mom is sleeping with


    Dunno for tonight


    I will be here at the pool tomorrow morning just talked to fish and we may be doing something in the afternoon, will text you in the morning :-)
    posted by Bravecat @ 12:21 pm  
    8 Comments:
    • At 11/04/2008, 17:19, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      hehe Dunno for tonight is def mine!!

      and btw i still Dunno for tonight! ;p

      S.

       
    • At 12/04/2008, 07:57, Blogger ren_crow said…

      Hmm how come i dont get neat text messages like that. Oh thats right, i'm a guy. Go figure.

       
    • At 12/04/2008, 09:02, Blogger AbbieIsOnFire said…

      I'm bored at the hospital


      See, that is way more interesting than this stupid volunteering shit. He sounds like the person my mom is sleeping with

      Both mine. :]

       
    • At 12/04/2008, 10:00, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      We don't have options!!! Hehehehe

       
    • At 12/04/2008, 11:38, Blogger Degoat said…

      hehehehe..

      u just made my day. especially with the "I'm bored at the hospital"..

      we live in a beautiful world

      G

       
    • At 13/04/2008, 15:56, Blogger Unknown said…

      hmmm...

      I DEMAND that my boss-rant and use of rat poison be inserted :)

       
    • At 13/04/2008, 19:07, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Warda,

      That was one awesome rant, but it was a while ago and my Inbox doesn't stretch that far :P

      Is the boss still alive, by the way?

       
    • At 14/04/2008, 00:07, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Tea sms is mine lol

      you shd have told me you were blogging this stuff I will be more careful with what I text you from now on!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Meet Me

    Name: Bravecat
    Home: Island of Love, Cyprus
    My profile
    Previous Posts
    Archives