Who am I?
Realistically idealistic daydreamer, seasoned procrastinator, atheist and monarchist with a secret agenda and a slight inclination towards voodoo practices.
My other stuff
  • QATAR BLAH BLAH
  • ExpatWoman
  • Facebook
  • Virtual Tourist
  • I Read
    Tennis
    22 January 2006
    This is SO much better!
    This is why I was late for work today:



    Doing a little victory dance... You rock, Baghdatis!!
    Listen to this: "Unseeded Greek Cypriot player Marcos Baghdatis defeated the second seed Andy Roddick of USA".

    Woot woot!

    I am so excited!

    And I got a letter from my Kiwi penpal, with a new beautiful calendar for 2006! How cool is that, huh? :^)

    Little things make me happy. I wish each and every one of you a beautiful day full of happy things!

    Meow

    PS. Sharapova has just won her game too. That's awesome!

    posted by Bravecat @ 10:22 am  
    7 Comments:
    • At 22/01/2006, 16:16, Blogger Sever said…

      Sharapova :)

      You were late for work because of this tennis?
      How could you... ok ok, boo on me:P

      Mda... I remember my friends did not come to school because of figure skating... Yagudin had to win... & he did.

      Strange people :)

      Have a nice day, Cat!

       
    • At 22/01/2006, 16:52, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Sever,

      Boo on you big time! How could you NOT stay home to watch it?? I called boss and told him that if he doesn't let me stay home and watch, I quit!

      :^)

       
    • At 22/01/2006, 22:48, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Thanks Mimi :^)
      Hope it lasts!

      =^..^=

       
    • At 23/01/2006, 03:58, Blogger ellinida said…

      Bloggers instead of penpals. Thoughts floating around .
      Have a nice day !

       
    • At 23/01/2006, 09:11, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Bling, welcome!

      Ellinida, kalosorises!

      Will you believe it, I've kept my kiwi penpal since secondary school! About 17 years now, and we still exchange letters. I have ulterior motives as well, lol, as by default now in January every year I also get a beautiful calendar with New Zealand photos. Kewl! :^)


      =^..^=

       
    • At 23/01/2006, 23:53, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      :)


      Go...Baghdatis

      Go........Sharapova

      Go............Kiwi Penpal

      YAY!! I commented!!lol

       
    • At 23/01/2006, 23:56, Blogger Bravecat said…

      LOL @ Jaguu

      Go..... May!!!

      :^)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Meet Me

    Name: Bravecat
    Home: Island of Love, Cyprus
    My profile
    Previous Posts
    Archives