Who am I?
Realistically idealistic daydreamer, seasoned procrastinator, atheist and monarchist with a secret agenda and a slight inclination towards voodoo practices.
My other stuff
  • QATAR BLAH BLAH
  • ExpatWoman
  • Facebook
  • Virtual Tourist
  • I Read
    Tennis
    13 February 2006
    Tagged.. for the LAST time. I mean it!
    Tagged again, this time by the lovely KuE, my fav film critic. Hey girl, I didn't see it coming! But oh well, here it is. And this is officially my last tag. I think I've had enough of them! :^)

    FOUR

    Four Jobs I Had In My Life

    1. Recruitment Coordinator
    2. Back Office Administrator
    3. HR/Office Manager
    4. Admin. Manager

    Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
    (Haven't I posted that before??)

    1. LOTR
    2. HP
    3. Fifth Element
    4. Love Actually

    Four TV Shows I Love To Watch
    (Do serials count?)

    1. Desperate Housewives
    2. CSI
    3. Alias
    4. I don't know any more!

    Four Places I've Lived
    (I've lived in far more places, though)

    1. Doha, Qatar
    2. Nicosia, Cyprus
    3. Coventry, UK
    4. Manama, Bahrain

    Four Places I've Been on Vacation To
    (Four that I liked most)

    1. Antigua & Puerto Rico
    2. Malta
    3. Oman
    4. Tuscany

    Four Places I'd Rather Be In

    1. I am happy where I am
    2. Malta
    3. Oman
    4. With my parents (wherever they are)

    Four of My Favourite Foods

    1. Sushi
    2. Chocolate
    3. Fruit
    4. Steak

    Four Websites I Visit Daily

    1. My blog
    2. Yahoo
    3. News (various)
    4. My friends' blogs

    Four Victims To Do This Tag

    1.This
    2. Ends
    3. Here
    4. Meow!

    posted by Bravecat @ 5:47 pm  
    15 Comments:
    • At 13/02/2006, 20:56, Blogger Sever said…

      I like last part.

      & that "Meow!"... it sounds really nice... not as usual...

      Ok Ok I`m stupid.
      Ya prosto reshila naveestit` my aunt :)

       
    • At 13/02/2006, 21:55, Blogger Lost in trance... said…

      SUSHI????????? i kno cats dig fish, but maan!i tried once n almost p*ked! the wasabi was the best (?) part!! bleah!

       
    • At 13/02/2006, 22:29, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Sever :^)

      Meow - personally for you.

      Lost & Found,

      Sushi is not meant for simple mortals to understand or appreciate. Wasabi is there precisely to keep them away. A designated decoy, of sorts, lol.

      =^..^=

       
    • At 13/02/2006, 23:49, Blogger don_veto said…

      I loved the meow part, I was just going to comment on it then I saw so many people beat me to it. Of course, the rest of your tag answers where interesting too.

      Privet Sever.

       
    • At 14/02/2006, 02:55, Blogger ku E said…

      QC dear,

      tqsm for doing the tag. the ending is so damn 'comel' (that's cute in malay) lar... "meowww" hehe...

      fyi my next critic most prob gonna be puteri gunung ledang - the musical (pgl-the musical) - http://pglthemusical.com.my - a local musical play and NOT a film. i'm gonna watch it this saturday night ;)

       
    • At 14/02/2006, 05:29, Blogger Mattâ„¢ said…

      WHAT !!?!?

      You ONLY posted three favourite shows, and I think one of them (Alias) has been cancelled, was it not ???

      Anyways, you completely forgot about Grey's Anatomy, Family Guy, The OC, Battlestar Galactica (shut up, I know what you're thinking), Law & Order SVU, The Simpsons, America's Next Top Model, The Apprentice, and many more. Those are the important ones.

      Thank good sweet zombie jebus that you remembered the crowning achievement of modern Western civilisation: Desperate Housewives.

      Anyways, I can forgive you, but the Gods of Drama, Comedy and Reality TV are rather venegeful.

       
    • At 14/02/2006, 10:28, Blogger Kusum Rohra said…

      This must be the only tag thats died like a mouse *chuckles*

       
    • At 14/02/2006, 17:55, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Thanks everyone for your comments, and special thanks to Matt over there for listing plenty of (undoubtedly great) shows I've never heard of. Oh well, I heard of the Simpsons... but none of them play here, so I am excused :p

      And yup, this tag died here. In any case, I wouldn't know who else to tag - everyone's done it!

      Don Veto, I so agree with you: tags ARE evil!

      =^..^=

       
    • At 14/02/2006, 19:53, Blogger don_veto said…

      Well said, QC, if tsgged just say Meow.

      :-)

       
    • At 15/02/2006, 00:21, Blogger Lost in trance... said…

      maan! so u r saying i failed the wasabi test huh? maybe someday i will find the courage to try again ;)

       
    • At 15/02/2006, 09:34, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Mafia,

      LOL! Will sure do :^)

      Lost & Found,

      Sushi is an acquired taste. First you get over the "raw fish" fact, then you try it, then you hate it, then you keep trying until you like it (or not). Think cigarettes. How many people actually liked cigarettes the first time they tried smoking? Sushi is more or less the same thing. And once you get addicted, you'll never be able to imagine your life without sushi!

      =^..^=

       
    • At 15/02/2006, 13:08, Blogger Degoat said…

      QC you have to watch LOST, its the best series ever...

      Yela, so Oman could be a better place, move in now :P

      Link to LOST: http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/

      Season II is still not finished but its easy to get season I i think..

      G

       
    • At 15/02/2006, 22:52, Blogger Bravecat said…

      G,

      On our satellite we had the first season, now we are waiting for the second. But it is a bit too fancy for my liking. Nice, but sort of unrealistic. Maybe I just haven't watched enough of it though? And yeah I would love to move to Oman, but I've got things going on in Qatar that I would hate to leave!

      :^)

       
    • At 17/02/2006, 23:16, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Silence,

      Yup, we just might :^)

       
    • At 23/02/2007, 15:10, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Meet Me

    Name: Bravecat
    Home: Island of Love, Cyprus
    My profile
    Previous Posts
    Archives