Who am I?
Realistically idealistic daydreamer, seasoned procrastinator, atheist and monarchist with a secret agenda and a slight inclination towards voodoo practices.
My other stuff
  • QATAR BLAH BLAH
  • ExpatWoman
  • Facebook
  • Virtual Tourist
  • I Read
    Tennis
    1 February 2006
    Double tag

    Here is the tag post.

    I was tagged separately by Sever, Miyafushi, Rumbling NRI, Fo0F (gotta love that nick, hehe) and I can't remember who else (will add if I remember or if you remind me) with the following two things:

    a. 8 weird things about me

    and

    b. 8 attributes of my perfect lova

    The Rules for the lova tag:
    1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
    2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
    3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged.
    4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.

    A. My Quirks

    1. I have to have a shower before I can have a bath. If I don’t, I have to have a shower AFTER the bath, which will negate the bath effect. So I shower before bath.

    2. I don’t eat raisins and I spend ages every morning picking them one by one out of my cereal bowl (all my favourite cereals have raisins).

    3. I read 4-5 books at a time. All these books are in different places of my house. I will pick the one I have next to me at any given time and carry on reading from where I left off.

    4. I hate shopping in general. Exceptions: books, electronics, cosmetics.

    5. I get terribly seasick even on a moored ship/boat.

    6. I am anti-claustrophobic: I like to have all doors and windows closed around me.

    7. I have to wear socks at all times. I am never barefoot. I suppose I have a sock addiction. The only times my tootsies see the sun is when I wear strappies or when I go swimming. I even sleep with my socks on.

    8. Unlike Sever, I can’t live without my mobile although I do not necessarily answer it every time it rings.

    B. Perfect lova - male

    1. Would love and respect me

    2. Has to be totally masculine – no metrosexual city slicks for me

    3. Would be clean, wear neat clothes and smell nice, unless of course we get dirty together :^)

    4. Would have a great sense of humour and be able to make me laugh

    5. Wouldn’t mind doing something new and has to be adventurous

    6. Won’t insist on being always right but wouldn’t be submissive

    7. Has to be open minded and respect different views and opinions in addition to his own

    8. Would have to be someone I could trust with my life.

    Wow can't believe I finally did that. I am supposed to tag 8 whole people with this... But that's asking a lot. I will only tag Mimi, LYM and Kaza. Mimi and LYM because I don't know them that well and would like to find out more, and Kaza because she's playing truant lately. Oh yeah, and I tag Sever with the Perfect Lova exercise :^)

    Now I won't insist on you writing it... but if you do, make sure you let me know!

    =^..^=

    posted by Bravecat @ 2:39 pm  
    16 Comments:
    • At 01/02/2006, 16:34, Blogger Sever said…

      About your quirks...

      1. amusing:P

      2. hmmm... :)

      3. may be you are a philologist? we do the same thing! :)))

      4. yes, I understand you... booooooks :)

      5. Cat, I have so many emotions... ok, you already know. We are in the same boat ;-)

      6. not about me... even now, when it`s winter, I open windows :P
      Especially at night...

      7. no no no, big NO to socks. I don`t have it at all... I steal it sometimes from my sister`s shelf... heheh :)

      8.murrrrrr :)

      About your "lova-male"... is this portrait like your husband? :)))

       
    • At 01/02/2006, 17:05, Blogger Bravecat said…

      LOL @ Sever :^)

       
    • At 02/02/2006, 01:00, Blogger Delicately Realistic said…

      Heheh you and I have no quirks in common, but you do have almost all your quirks in common with my cousin! Lol!

       
    • At 02/02/2006, 09:55, Blogger Bravecat said…

      DR,

      That's it, you're tagged!! I want to know your quirks! :^)

       
    • At 03/02/2006, 00:33, Blogger Delicately Realistic said…

      Looool i have none!
      Seriously!
      :P :P :P

       
    • At 03/02/2006, 10:24, Blogger Bravecat said…

      DR,

      You blog, therefore you quirk. So get on with it! :^)

       
    • At 03/02/2006, 12:01, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      :)

      Lovely List QC!!! Wonder if all these points would be found in one guy.;).Have a great weekend!!!

       
    • At 03/02/2006, 12:06, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Jagu,

      They are :^)

      Enjoy your weekend too!

       
    • At 04/02/2006, 05:40, Blogger U.E. said…

      Wow, the ultimate sign that I've fallen from grace wiht da-lovely Cat. No Blog Tag. *sigh*

      1) I have to shower after my bath... you've been stewing in your own dead skin cells and skin secretions. Ewwww

      2) Not a huge raisin fan either but cereal is the big exception. Something about the texture after they've been soaking in ice cold milk.

      3) I used to do that before I moved to Kuwait and my brain atrophied from neglect. Now... I'm lucky to keep track of ONE story line. *sigh*

      4) Shopping sucks. My execption? Shopping for other people... love that!

      5) So sad!

      6) Close the doors and the curtains.. but leave the windows open for that lovely breeze!

      7) Blah. If you truly loved socks you'd not be a toe-sock-virgin. :-)~

      8) ME TOO!!

      B) My answer: The one I don't have.

       
    • At 04/02/2006, 11:08, Blogger Bravecat said…

      UE??? Is that really you?

      How can I tag you if YOU ARE NEVER HERE ANYMORE???

      That's it. You asked for it. YOU ARE SO TAGGED!

       
    • At 05/02/2006, 00:01, Blogger Lym said…

      I will answer tonight!! I don't what to say ! What can I say , I am not a weirdo :P

       
    • At 05/02/2006, 10:04, Blogger Bravecat said…

      LYM,

      Prove it!

      :^)

       
    • At 08/02/2006, 13:18, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Kaza,

      I am waiting! Wonder how long I'll have to wait...

      =^..^=

       
    • At 12/02/2006, 01:56, Blogger Nouph said…

      lol, gurl, you got be weird for the shower thing!

      4-5 books thing, so me! but i dont know why i dont think it's weird..

      shopping, thats such a cheat, no exceptions!!

      another cheat only 3 people to tag ;)

      I liked the "person i would trust with my life" never thought of that..

      Sorry for the late responce ;)

      Luck ms. quirks :P

       
    • At 12/02/2006, 09:14, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Haha Fo0f, there was no "no exceptions" rule in your tag! I am a walking talking exception :^)

      =^..^=

       
    • At 02/03/2007, 13:55, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Meet Me

    Name: Bravecat
    Home: Island of Love, Cyprus
    My profile
    Previous Posts
    Archives