Who am I?
Realistically idealistic daydreamer, seasoned procrastinator, atheist and monarchist with a secret agenda and a slight inclination towards voodoo practices.
My other stuff
  • QATAR BLAH BLAH
  • ExpatWoman
  • Facebook
  • Virtual Tourist
  • I Read
    Tennis
    22 February 2006
    What am I like?
    I know what I am like, but now I want to know what you think! And you can see what I and others think of myself.

    Discover Qatar Cat!

    I found this cool toy thanks to my girl Entity, and now I am curious to find out what my readers and my friends think of me. One request - make yourselves identifiable to me, please!

    :^)
    UPDATE:
    Haha, wow, thanks everyone who did it, I knew you liked me, but I didn't know you liked me THAT much! Well now for those who know me well (or think that they do, lol) - check out my DARK side and add your observations. No hard feelings, guaranteed! And please don't forget to leave a comment here if you decide to create your own windows :^)
    posted by Bravecat @ 1:17 pm  
    6 Comments:
    • At 22/02/2006, 13:59, Blogger ahmed said…

      Thats cool girl..u just reminded me of my Management courses back in school :P

      I copied the model to my blog..

      Thakns!!

       
    • At 23/02/2006, 09:25, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Welcome :^)

      There is one problem with this site though - the server can't handle the traffic at times, so you have to be patient and try again if it won't open. I hate that.

      =^..^=

       
    • At 24/02/2006, 09:50, Blogger Arabian Princess said…

      Nice toy

      I copied it to my blog too :D

       
    • At 24/02/2006, 18:18, Blogger U.E. said…

      Where did my comment go damnit!

       
    • At 28/02/2006, 21:19, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Kitty
      I am in Qatar since 3 months
      One question for you.
      Is Qatar so boring or I am in depression?

       
    • At 01/03/2006, 11:00, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Klos,

      Qatar is anything but boring. And no it's not the depression, you just have to meet some people and find yourself something cool to do.

      :^)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Meet Me

    Name: Bravecat
    Home: Island of Love, Cyprus
    My profile
    Previous Posts
    Archives