Who am I?
Realistically idealistic daydreamer, seasoned procrastinator, atheist and monarchist with a secret agenda and a slight inclination towards voodoo practices.
My other stuff
  • QATAR BLAH BLAH
  • ExpatWoman
  • Facebook
  • Virtual Tourist
  • I Read
    Tennis
    22 September 2006
    What do you mean I am not blogging?


    And what am I doing right now, uh? I'm blogging! As in writing a new blog post. Get off my back already!! :-P

    Those who miss me so much that they can't wait for four (!!!) days for a new post - look me up on our new forum aptly named Qatar Blah Blah (QBB).

    I wanted to write about many things. I wanted to write about the Pope incident. I even thought of a title, "To Pope or not to Pope", preferably pronounced with a French accent. Then I realised that I couldn't be objective, and there was no way I could possibly write a post like that without pissing a lot of people off... and I just wasn't in the mood for an argument. So I didn't write about the Pope.
    Then I wanted to write about Ramadan and how to survive it, but I delegated the task to someone else who will do it much better, so come back for an update and the link.
    I thought of writing a whole post dedicated to the place I live in, and why I like living here, and I didn't find any reasons why not - so I probably will, very soon. Maybe in my very next post. Yeah I guess that will be it - a post dedicated to Qatar and Doha.

    But for now I am a little busy with many things on my agenda. I am not really used to being absolutely swamped at work and staying late almost every day. It does kick me off balance and when I come home all I want to do is curl on the sofa and doze off while watching some irrelevant stuff on telly. I hope I will tune in this new schedule and become my usual cheery and sarcastic self. My friends are already wondering why I stopped writing controversial posts!! Like, huh?

    Current mood: dreamy
    Listening to: Dima Bilan "Never Let You Go"
    *Winking at Clayfuture - no, I didn't pick up your tune this time :P
    posted by Bravecat @ 12:15 pm  
    6 Comments:
    • At 22/09/2006, 17:25, Blogger don_veto said…

      If you don't have anything to blog about, post a few pictures, or something from youtube. It is the lazy way of blogging ;-)

      I like Dima Bilan's song, much better than the Finish crap that won the Eurovision. Nice video too. Check out the Zveri video on my blog, I think you will like it. Have a nice weekend.

       
    • At 22/09/2006, 21:10, Blogger { 13 } said…

      [ I like living here ]..!..nOw im pisSed >:-( u need to write 10 reasOns !..its nOt abOut like or dislike..its about a choice ..i never had ..u r nOt living here ..u r [ vacatioING ] here ..thats why u liken it ..:P

       
    • At 23/09/2006, 17:57, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Don Veto,

      YouTube is a pathetic excuse for lack of things to blog about :-P On the other hand, I loved that video, thanks!!

      13,

      Awwww yes I know what you mean. I love living here in the knowledge that I could move out and go anywhere else I like if I want to. I would hate to be a local here.

      Loki,

      LOL ok it's coming NOW.

       
    • At 25/09/2006, 14:02, Blogger fire alarm said…

      i know the feeling ur talking about.. when im in a similiar mood i eat myself to death while laying in bed wathcing tv or chatting on the fone...... im def checking out the forum

       
    • At 26/09/2006, 12:04, Blogger Susanne said…

      I know the feeling. It was eight days between the post I just wrote and my last!

      See you when you're not so busy :)

       
    • At 26/09/2006, 23:31, Blogger Bravecat said…

      Twix,

      Since you are in town you absolutely have to check out the forum! :P

      Susanne,

      I am not that busy anymore but I just really don't know what to write about. I am drained. Something has to happen for me to write about it.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Meet Me

    Name: Bravecat
    Home: Island of Love, Cyprus
    My profile
    Previous Posts
    Archives